Our strategy Developmental Monitoring – assuring Sweden's status as a knowledge society was adopted in November 2015.
What we want:
- To be the acknowledged source of information about higher education.
- To provide results that are valuable for the higher education sector.
- Valuable – relevant and a driving force
- Cooperative – our approach and our methodology
- Trustworthy – the quality we aim for and which characterises us
- Committed – our basic personal outlook and the way we are perceived
The strategy is an important tool in the annual operational planning of UKÄ (Swedish Higher Education Authority). The priorities adopted in our operations must be based on our strategy and our long-term objectives.